Are you playing the right ball for your game?
Choosing the right golf ball for your game can make a dramatic difference in your performance on the golf course. For you to best harness the advanced science and research available today, we invite you to take the "Bridgestone Golf Challenge" and discover the best ball for you.
Bringing the Tour Experience to You!
The Golf Ball Fitting Process
- With your driver, you will hit a series of shots with your current golf ball of choice.
- The high-speed cameras in the Science Eye Launch Monitor system will capture multiple measurements and use that data to calculate your specific launch characteristics.
- Based on your ball flight characteristics, the technician will either confirm that you are currently playing the best ball for you or recommend a Bridgestone/Precept ball that better suits your game.
- After hitting a series of shots with the recommended ball, you will be given a side-by-side comparison of all data, which includes your launch angle, spin rates, and distance with each ball.
- By comparing the side-by-side results, you will be able to determine which ball can best maximize your performance with your driver.